Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Zenith Long Distance Radio S-58040

Zenith K731 Tube AM/FM Radio - YouTube
My next door neighbor was throwing this radio away because she said "it is too big" I grabbed it and brought it home . I plugged it in and it works great Zenith Model K731. ... View Video

Zenith Long Distance Radio S-58040 Pictures

Zenith Long Distance Radio | EBay
Antique zenith long distance radio is large and heavy. Old tube radio with fabric covering and faux wood finish. Some finish has come off of top. ... Read Article

Zenith G730 Wood Tube Radio - YouTube
One of the many old Radios or Electronic items I have come across and can not keep, Early to mid 50's, AM and FM. Always a good sounding radio for the period. ... View Video

Zenith Radio - YouTube
Its a beatiful wooden case solid state Zenith clock long distance radi This is yet another radio I recieved in a box from a friend who wanted me to enjoy it. Its a beatiful wooden case solid state Zenith clock long distance radi ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment